Should you have prayer needs, please contact your Life Group leader, or be added to the prayer chain, contact Elena Moody at (403) 948-4526 or by email.
Or contact the church office: (403) 948-3821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sundays @ 6:00 - 7:00PM in Connections Cafe
- Before Sunday Services
NEIGHBOURHOOD PRAYER WALKS
June 1 – August 31, 2020
“I will give you every place where you set your foot”
Joshua 1:3 (NIV, 2011)
The Purpose: To claim our neighbourhoods, towns, and cities for God.
The Prayers: This summer take time to walk, run, or bike through your neighbourhood, town, or city and pray that:
- God will bless your community with his presence and goodness.
- God will soften the hearts of people toward him.
- God will connect people with Grace or another local church.
- God will strengthen homes, marriages, and businesses.
- God will provide people work and renew their purpose.
- God will use Grace Baptist Church as a light and place of grace.
The Plan: We want to cover as much ground as possible and so the more people involved on a daily or weekly basis will help achieve the goal of claiming our neighbourhoods for God.
- Highlight on a map the streets you have covered in prayer.
- Submit your completed map to the office between Sep 1-15.
- Walk, run, or bike on your own or with a friend.
- Pray silently or quietly as you walk.
- Greet those on your path; be ready for conversations.
“Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. …
Be alert and always keep on praying.”
Ephesians 6:18 (NIV, 2011)
CITY OF AIRDRIE MAP
Or pick up a City of Airdrie map at the church office.
How To Pray
Matthew 6:9-13 New International Version (NIV)
“This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from the evil one.