Grace Family Camp 2020
Septempber 4 - 7, 2020
Register yourself & your family for a fun weekend away,
by Sunday, August 16, 2020.
ITEMS FOR THE WEEKEND:
- Each family & person will need to bring their own food for the entire weekend. This will include bringing your own cookware & camping stove.
- Sleeping bag, pillow, mattress (tents), change of clothing (for warm & cold days), towel.
- Toiletries (Flush washrooms & showers will be on site).
- Your Bible
- Activities For Free Time: Board games, Hiking Boots, Swimsuits, Water mattresses, Rafts, Kayaking, etc.
- Money (Debit & Credit only) for Activities: Floor hockey, Zip-lining, Wall-climbing, Human Foosball, Snack-shop.
INFORMATION TO KNOW:
- Cabins: $100/night. Min. 2 nights stay. Cabins can sleep up to to 12 people, 6 cabins only.
- Tenting & RVs: $33/night. Min. 2 nights stay. This includes power hook-ups. 12 sites.
- MAP to Deer Valley Meadow Camp
- Deer Valley Meadows Campground Guidelines
- There is a dump site on the premises.
- If you would like to go for the weekend but cannot afford the costs, please contact the church office. We want everyone there.
- For more information contact the church office or Jen O'Farrell.
- Pay at the church office with cash, cheque, or debit.
- Online Banking (Account# 880): RBC, TD Bank, Scotia, CIBC, ATB
- E-Transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org (Add in comment: Family Camp)
- Paypal: Please see link below
- CABINS: Please contact church office first for availability.