REGISTER NOW FOR GRACE SOCCER LEAGUE 2018
Tell your neighbours, tell your friends! Grace Baptist Church is again offering an affordable outdoor soccer for players ages 4 to 16.
Grace Soccer League is a community initiative staffed by volunteers and friends from Grace Baptist Church. All coaches are required to have police checks done and go through an orientation prior to working with our most precious resource, our children.
Please 'like' our Grace Soccer Facebook page for updates re: weather cancellations, etc.
**If you are joining us from another church, it is required that you help/volunteer in some way**
- April 23 to June 14, 2018
- Mondays and Thursdays
- Ages 4-10 from 6:00-7:00 pm
- Ages 11-16 from 7:15-8:30 pm
- There will be no soccer on the Monday of the May long weekend.
- Tri-School Fields (parking on Smith Street NE).
- Cost: $50.00 (includes a jersey to keep) per player and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Scholarships are available should soccer fees be a burden to some families. Please contact the Grace Baptist Church via email to request a scholarship.
If you can help with any of the following, please indicate on the registration form or contact the church office.
- Coach (soccer experience required & must attend coach/referee orientation in April)
- Referee (soccer experience required & must attend coach/referee orientation in April)
- Field Set-up: 5:30 PM
- Field Take-Down: 8:30 PM
- Medic (EMR/LPN/RN/MD required)
- Administration and/or Registration
- Proper foot attire and shin guards is required (no open toe shoes).
- Waiver Form must be signed and submitted before your child can play.
- Once you have registered and paid, you will receive a follow-up email that will have what is needed and what team your child will be on.
- Team pictures* will be taken on the following dates: tbd
*Some of the photos taken may be used for promotion of Grace Soccer.
- AGES 4 to 10 YEARS OLD ARE NOW FILLED UP
- COMPLETE ALL 3 STEPS/LINKS FOR REGISTRATION:
2. PAY NOW
3. WAIVER FORM
Please send waiver form to church office: firstname.lastname@example.org