Grace Kids Day Camp
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him. (Nahum 1:7)
Ages: 6 - 12 years
Date: August 5 - 9 (Mornings only),
8:45 AM - 12:30 PM (including sign-in and sign-out).
Cost: $25 per child BEFORE June 30, 2019
OR $50 per child AFTER June 30, 2019.
Location: Grace Baptist Church Airdrie, 1009 East Lake Blvd
Welcome to the Roar! Day Camp
We are looking forward to an exciting week of crafts, games, and learning about the Bible! We have put together this information sheet to ensure that you have what you need for a fun and safe time. Please take time to read through the information, and contact us at 403-948-3821 with any questions that you might have regarding the day camp.
What to Bring
- Water bottle with your child’s name on it
- Change of clothes in a bag or backpack - just in case!
- Hat with your name on it (optional)
- Emergency medications that you might require such as an asthma puffer or epi pen (Please give to your group leader and ensure that the prescription label with instructions is on it.)
- If your child has significant food allergies, you may wish to pack an extra snack with your child just in case they aren’t able to eat the snack provided.
- Do NOT bring any electronics, candy/gum, special or valuable items or toys.
- A signed waiver for each child. (Please pay and hand the waiver in prior to attending as space is limited. The office is open Monday to Thursday between 9 AM and 4 PM.)
8:45 am Doors open
8:45-9:15 am Drop off/Meet with Group Leader
9:15-9:50 am Opening Assembly
9:50-10:00 am Break and move to first Station
10:00-10:30 am Station #1
10:30-11:00 am Station #2
11:00-11:30 am Station #3
11:30-12:00 pm Station #4
12:00-12:20 pm Closing Assembly
12:20-12:30 pm Pick up and home time
Pick Up and Drop Off Procedure
Doors will not be open until 8:45 am. Parents must sign their children in at the registration table in the foyer each day. Please inform us when you register if your children will be walking to and from day camp by themselves.
If your child is not able to attend one day, please contact the church office to let us know.
Parents can pick their children up by going to the registration table again and signing them out. The children will be in the sanctuary, and we will go and get them for you. They will be given a prize for coming when they are dismissed to leave by their group leader. If they don’t have a prize, they probably didn’t tell their leader that they were leaving. Please send them back to their group leader for their prize.
If the parents or legal guardians aren’t able to pick their child up each day, they need to write the names of those who are allowed to pick up their child(ren) on their registration form or by contacting the church office. Children will not be released to those who are not on their registration sheet as designated alternates. Picture identification will be required from alternates who pick up children.
Please also let us know if there is someone who should never be allowed to pick up your child.
Wrap Up Concert and BBQ
We will be having the children singing some of their favorite day camp songs and a BBQ for the children and their families on Thursday evening. Watch for details! Everyone is welcome to attend.
Grace Baptist Church
1009 East Lake Blvd.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING THREE (3) STEPS TO BE QUALIFIED FOR DAY CAMP 2019: